You put your head in,
You put your head out,
You put your head in...
And you shake it all about!
You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!
You put your leg in,
You put your leg out,
You put your leg in...
And you shake it all about!
You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!
Yay!
Whew! That was one tiring workout!
Wait, where did Chloe go?
There she is!
You wanna do the hokey pokey again?! :0)
4 comments:
Uh oh! No more rest for Mama! That girl has found her moves!
:-)
oh so cute! We're trying to make plans to visit you guys. February is a possibility, March is consumed with wedding travels and we're pretty open after that. What looks good for y'all?
Shelby just looked at the pics on your blog and said, "Those are my best friends!". Cute!
I can't get over that hair! It pokes straight out. I love it. Sorry I haven't commented much lately. Nowadays I can barely read everyone's blogs without interruption, so I have to return later to comment. Chloe is so cute! That Peyton too. I love how he has cookies and pizza mixed up. He would love a Papa Murphy's dinner because you can get a tub of cookie dough and a pizza at the same time! BTW, thanks for the comment on my blog. You are lookin' good yourself;)
Post a Comment