His Early Preschool class sang two songs; one about angels and the other, the ever tried and true 'Jingle Bells'. I had noticed the practice sheet for the song about angels in Peyton's classroom one day but thought it was just a poem until I heard his class actually singing it.
The words were:
I like snow.
Falling down.
I can make snow angels.
In the snow.
On the ground.
Angels all around.
Angels all around.
When it was all over, Peyton was so excited to see that Daddy had made it to see him sing! It was in the evening right at 7:00 so I wasn't sure if Troy would be able to make it on time but he came just in the nick of time and didn't miss a second of it. Peyton's first performance was unforgettable. So proud of my big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment