Not only did she learn some skills from her Mama, she's also passing down and sharing the love of making and baking with her boys who are often seen on her blog mixing, decorating and tasting their creations. I hope you'll give her a warm welcome and leave her some nice comments. You'll find her post below. Thanks Jessica!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
The Culinary Artist Mom
Please welcome my first guest blogger, my good friend Jessica from 'Finding Joy In The Journey'. She is a Mom to three adorable boys who keep her busy on her toes but somehow finds the time to create beautiful works of art straight from her kitchen. I've asked her to share some thoughts about how she got started in all things culinary.
Not only did she learn some skills from her Mama, she's also passing down and sharing the love of making and baking with her boys who are often seen on her blog mixing, decorating and tasting their creations. I hope you'll give her a warm welcome and leave her some nice comments. You'll find her post below. Thanks Jessica!
Not only did she learn some skills from her Mama, she's also passing down and sharing the love of making and baking with her boys who are often seen on her blog mixing, decorating and tasting their creations. I hope you'll give her a warm welcome and leave her some nice comments. You'll find her post below. Thanks Jessica!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for asking me to do a post. It was fun to have an 'assignment' to fulfill. I hope you are not disappointed.
No, I haven't been MIA because I've been camping {I wish}. We've been runnin' the roads between here, Alexandria, and Leesville. I've got a lot of posts to catch up on. Maybe today. Maybe not. Who knows? This past week, Aaron has had rotation in Xandria, I've had steph's shower in Leesville, I've driven and scoped EVERY inch of Alexandria and Pineville in search of some real estate, dropped Aaron off in Lafayette for yet another rotation and helped my friend, Brenda in Baton Rouge with a wedding. Now I'm trying to recover from our busy week and waiting to drop everything at a moments notice to go BACK to Leesville for Stephanie's baby (it's any day now). Oh, and on top of that sending emails and faxes back and forth to our realtor and the bank. Whew. I'm tired all over again.
Post a Comment